Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Trials Make us Stronger.

At this point I'm not saying this because I'm at the point where the trial has made me stronger but I'm saying it because I hope it does make me stronger after I'm done with this doozy, I guess I'm never done at all anyway but when it gets to the point where it goes a bit easier. Though I suppose it will only be to prepare myself for the next doozy in which case I'm hoping I'll be stronger and a lot more apt to handle it.
I don't have enough time or energy to go into detail about this doozy soooooo...
Lessons in progress...
1.) Believe in Good will, people are usually trying to do what's best and not trying to put you down.
2.) When people mess up you have to forgive or else your stuck with the burden.
3.) Do your best with the situation you are given. Realize what you can control and what you can't and work on those things that you do control.
4.) Time to process and work through things is key don't expect immediate fixes for problems and don't feel pressure in making choices right away when you don't have all the information yet.

No comments: